- What does the APMA Resource Center subscription entitle me to?
- Can I purchase a single APMA Coding Resource Center subscription for my group of 4 doctors?
- Do I need to be an APMA member in order to subscribe to the APMA Coding Resource Center?
- Is a subscription for a calendar year or 12 months from the time of purchase?
- Can I purchase a subscription for anything less than 12 months?
- Do you have a subscription trial period?
- What is your return policy?
- Will you charge my card automatically to renew my subscription?
- Will you remind me when my subscription is about to expire?
- Am I limited to using the Resource Center on one computer?
- We have two offices. Do we need to purchase two subscriptions?
- Is there a discount for multiple subscriptions?
A one year subscription to the APMA Coding Resource Center entitles the subscriber to a fully integrated, single
online source for foot, ankle, and leg-relevant codes and guidelines
- A fully integrated, single online coding product
- The foot, ankle, leg-relevant CPT© codes and guidelines
- The ICD-10-CM codes, Volumes 1, 2 - with a 1,500 line Quick Index and sample ICD-10 diagnosis section of a superbill
- The ICD-9-CM codes, Volumes 1, 2 - Quick Index
- The foot, ankle, leg-relevant HCPCS Level II codes
- Current foot, ankle, leg-relevant procedure Medicare National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits;
- Medicare code information including facility and non-facility total and work code RVUs, Medicare assistant surgeon and bilateral code designations, and assigned Medicare global periods
- Links to individual state MAC foot, ankle, leg-relevant procedure Local Coverage Determination (LCDs)
- DME references and coverage guidelines and links
- The APMA Coding article archive (searchable)
- Medicare references and citations, including E/M coding and documentation guidelines
- And much more…
Licenses are sold per individual doctor user. When you subscribe, you will be asked the number of doctors that will be accessing this system. For security purposes and to validate licenses we capture your computer's IP address.
A one-year subscription is $329.00 for APMA Members and $650.00 for Non-APMA Members for a one-user license. Additional licenses are $129.00 each for APMA Members and $175.00 each for Non-APMA Members.
APMA membership is not a requirement to subscribe to the APMA Coding Resource Center. However, subscription rates for APMA members are discounted as a benefit of American Podiatric Medical Association membership.
Subscriptions begin the date your transaction is received and processed, and run for 12 months (365 days) from the date of purchase.
No, the subscription period for the APMA Coding Resource Center is 12 months (365 days) from the time of subscription.
Yes, we currently offer a one-time 7-day Free Trial subscription with no limitations on usage of any kind.
Subscriptions are fully refundable within the first 30 days.
No, at the present time, your credit card will not automatically be charged for renewal of your subscription, although this option may be available in the future.
You will be automatically notified on your APMA Coding Resource Center home page as your subscription approaches your subscription expiration date. You will also be given an opportunity to renew directly from the home page. If you choose not to renew, your subscription and your access to the APMA Coding Resource Center will expire on the 12 month anniversary of your subscription start date. If you renew prior to your expiration date, the 12 month renewal will be from your expiration date so you will not lose any remaining subscription days by renewing early.
No, your single user subscription (APMA pays the American Medical Association royalties for CPT© code and guideline access on a per user basis) does not limit your accessing APMA Coding Resource Center to a single computer. In your practice, for example, you may be logged on to APMA Coding Resource Center from several computers.
The APMA Coding Resource Center subscription is a single user subscription. (APMA pays the American Medical Association royalties for CPT© code and guideline access on a per user basis). A separate subscription must be ordered by each individual doctor accessing the APMA Coding Resource Center. Subscriptions are not based on the number of offices a subscriber may have.
Additional user licenses can be purchased at a reduced rate for users within the same practice only. When you subscribe, you will be asked the number of individual doctors that will be accessing this system. For security purposes and to validate licenses we capture your computer's IP address.A one-year subscription is $329.00 for APMA Members and $650.00 for Non-APMA Members for a one-user license. Additional licenses are $129.00 each for APMA Members and $175.00 each for Non-APMA Members.
Yes, however licenses are sold per individual doctor user. When you subscribe, you will be asked the number of individual doctors that will be accessing this system. For security purposes and to validate licenses we capture your computer's IP address.A one-year subscription is $329.00 for APMA Members and $650.00 for Non-APMA Members for a one-user license. Additional licenses are $129.00 each for APMA Members and $175.00 each for Non-APMA Members.
This system is laid out in sections that should make it easy to find what you are looking for, especially if you are familiar with coding practices. Additionally, there are 3 search feature options built into the system. They appear on every web page of the Resource Center. One search feature allows you to search the entire Table of Contents of tab you happen to be interested in; another allows you to search the entire APMA Coding Resource Center site including all its references for keywords or codes; and finally, the last search is "Find on Page"" which searches the current web page for keywords or codes.
While the Resource Center does not have a "minimum requirements" per se, we recommend a computer with high-speed Internet access - Windows PC or Mac - with the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. The computer processor should be 400 Mhz or better and the screen resolution should be 1280 x 800 pixels or greater.
The Resource Center contains a lot of information and some pages contain more than normally seen on other web sites. We recommend highest-speed access using cable, Ethernet connection, wireless, T1, etc. for the best user experience.
Other than for system maintenance which is scheduled periodically, the system is available 24/7.