The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), the national association representing more than 11,500 of America's foot and ankle physicians and surgeons, is pleased to present the APMA Coding Resource Center. The APMA Coding Resource Center is a fully integrated, subscription online coding and reimbursement resource for foot, ankle, and leg-relevant CPT©, ICD-9-CM (Volume 1, 2), and HCPCS Level II codes. While that in itself would make the APMA Coding Resource Center one of the most valuable reimbursement business tools in any office (or anywhere a subscriber has access to the Internet and a computer), it also includes:
- Current foot, ankle, leg-relevant Medicare National Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits;
- CPT© code RVUs, Medicare assistant surgeon code designations, and Medicare global period designations;
- Individual state foot, ankle, leg-relevant procedure Local Coverage Determination (LCD) policy links;
- DME references and coverage guidelines and links;
- The complete library of APMA Coding newsletter article archive (searchable);
- Medicare references and citations, including E/M coding and documentation guidelines;
- And much more...
Multi-user pricing is now available for additional users within the same practice. Additional licenses can be purchased for each additional user in your office for $79.00 per user at the member rate and $99.00 per additional user at the non-member rate. If this option was not available when you originally subscribed, please click here to login then click on "My Account" to purchase additional licenses at a reduced rate.
[NOTE: A portion of the proceeds from the APMA Coding Resource Center subscriptions will benefit the APMA Educational Foundation Student Scholarship Fund. The APMA Educational Foundation is truly grateful to you for your purchase of this important coding tool, which in turn supports the future of podiatric medicine and our students.]
If you have not yet subscribed, Click here to do so.